John “McRINO” McCain, the alleged Republican senator from Arizona, has guaranteed that the people he supports in Syria are “moderates.” But it appears some of them aren’t as moderate as he and John Kerry wants us to think.
The picture being used as the banner can be seen below:
Do we really want to help these people?
Remember, some of McCain’s good buddies reportedly beheaded a mother and her 40-day-old infant.
Some friends McCain has, eh?
Of course, if you disagree with going into Syria to help the same people who celebrated the murder of thousands of Americans on 9/11, MSNBC thinks you’re probably a racist…
- MSNBC’s Ed Schultz blames Bush, says racism behind opposition to war in Syria
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- 100-page Russian report: Syrian rebels conducted chemical attack in March
- Egyptian media portrays Barack Obama as Satan, U.S. media silent
- James Carville blames Bush for lack of support for war in Syria (Video)
- Obama blames world for ‘red line’ statement, points finger at Congress (Video)
- Going to war for all the wrong reasons
- Nancy Pelosi says she consulted with five-year-old grandson on Syria (Video)
- Troops on Facebook express disagreement with attack on Syria
- Egyptian paper: Barack Obama member of Muslim Brotherhood
- Did John Kerry use a picture from 2003 to push for war in Syria in 2013?
- Bill Maher: Tea Party would support Obama on Syria if they weren’t racist
- Report: Obama to attack Syria even if Congress votes no
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: GOP calling Obama ‘Obama’ attempt to ‘delegitimize’ him
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.