How moderate are they? According to a report at the DC Clothesline, they’re so moderate they beheaded a busful of innocent Kurds, including a mother and her 40-day-old infant baby.
DC Clothesline added:
The religion of violence has struck again and these are the savages that Barack Obama, John Kerry, and now John Boehner (no real surprise there) are wanting us to support. Alalam is now reporting that the Obama backed and supported al-Qaeda Syrian rebels forced 24 civilians off a bus traveling from Tarus to Ras al-Ain in the northeast of Syria and beheaded them all, including a mother and her baby.
On Monday, Alalam reported:
Gunmen from the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Levant stopped the bus on the road in Talkalakh and killed everyone before setting the bus on fire.
According to media reports, the attack was carried out because the passengers who were from three different villages in Ras al-Ain, supported anti-terrorist Kurdish groups which were formed recently to defend Kurdish population against anti-Syria terrorists.
Bodies of a mother and her 40-days infant were also seen among the dead, which were recognized by their relatives.
Keep in mind these are just some of the people Obama wants to help.
- 100-page Russian report: Syrian rebels conducted chemical attack in March
- Egyptian media portrays Barack Obama as Satan, U.S. media silent
- James Carville blames Bush for lack of support for war in Syria (Video)
- Obama blames world for ‘red line’ statement, points finger at Congress (Video)
- Going to war for all the wrong reasons
- Nancy Pelosi says she consulted with five-year-old grandson on Syria (Video)
- Troops on Facebook express disagreement with attack on Syria
- Egyptian paper: Barack Obama member of Muslim Brotherhood
- Did John Kerry use a picture from 2003 to push for war in Syria in 2013?
- Bill Maher: Tea Party would support Obama on Syria if they weren’t racist
- Report: Obama to attack Syria even if Congress votes no
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: GOP calling Obama ‘Obama’ attempt to ‘delegitimize’ him
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.