Each passing day brings more proof that ISIS — the radical Islamic group taking huge swaths of land in Iraq — is nothing more than a collection of bloodthirsty medieval savages bent on death. Now, it seems ISIS is also made up of common thieves.
On Monday, Catholic Online reported that Canon Andrew White, the Anglican vicar of Iraq visited the town of Qaraqosh and provided a report on the situation there. According to White, one woman had her finger hacked off after she could not remove her wedding ring fast enough.
“Today, Qaraqosh stands 90 per cent empty, desecrated by the gunmen of the fanatical Islamic State terror group now in control. The majority of the town’s 50,000 people have fled, fearing that, like other Christians in this region, they will be massacred,” he said.
“The militants, in a further act of sacrilege, have established their administrative posts in the abandoned churches,” he added.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
White is the clergyman who reported that a five-year-old boy was cut in half by ISIS monsters.
Catholic Online added:
The atrocities are real. The genocide is real. That the press barely reports on them is absolutely baffling. However, even the most religious, peace-loving figures are recognizing that this is not a usual evil. Normally, conflicts arise because of ancient grievances and they can be talked over and hashed out. Warring factions tire of burying their sons and eventually dialogue and other pressures forces peace.
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis