On Saturday, Jim Hoft said at the Gateway Pundit that Facebook, the social media giant once dubbed “Iron Fistbook” by political cartoonist A.F. Branco, removed a meme featuring Melania Trump, calling it “hate speech.”
The meme showed a picture of the First Lady with a caption that read, “You can keep your Lady Gaga! We’ve got Lady MAGA.” The meme can be seen below:
According to Hoft, the action was taken against Facebook user Amy DC, who wrote:
FB just removed this from a political page I’m co-editor on. Hard to see the meme another editor shared, but it’s a picture of our First Lady and says “You can keep your Lady Gaga, we’ve got Lady MAGA.”
Hate speech? Really?
Here’s Facebook’s declaration:
We’re still confused as to what, exactly, makes this rise to the level of “hate speech.” Of course, we’re not surprised, given that Facebook has previously said that a prayer for the protection of children is “hate speech,” right along with portions of the Declaration of Independence.
Since the 2016 election, Facebook, along with other members of what I like to call the “Silicon Valley Axis of Evil” have bent over backwards to stifle and censor conservative or pro-Trump content.
- Facebook Hate Speech Rules- Bans Legal Latino Immigrant for Post on Illegal Immigrants
- Christian pastor: Facebook exec not truthful when he told Congress site removes hateful content
- Report: Facebook censors conservative posts on Smollett hate hoax
- Facebook: Criticizing accused New Mexico terrorist is deemed hate speech, earns ban for Brigitte Gabriel
- GOP Sen. Ben Sasse grills Facebook’s Zuckerberg on ‘hate speech’ — Videos
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives