A short post at Siasi TV claims that ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi gave his fellow monsters permission to eat human babies. No other information is provided.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Keep in mind this is unconfirmed and there are no other references to this. A Google search has not found any links to stories of ISIS terrorists actually eating children.
They have, however, beheaded a number of children, and according to the Anglican vicar of Baghdad, cut a five-year-old boy in two.
While we were unable to confirm this report, there have been several articles dealing with alleged incidences of Muslim cannibalism.
In 2013, FrontPageMag reported:
A self-proclaimed Islamic cleric and native doctor has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for selling human parts. 60-year-old Gazali Akewadola, was said to have killed innocent people and used their parts to perform rituals.
He also confessed to eating some of the parts while the other parts were used in making charms for his customers with a full live human being cost between N30, 000 and N40, 000.
“Cannibalism is not beyond the nature of the Muslim rebels,” Shoebat wrote, introducing the video below.
A post at the American Muslim, however, calls some of Shoebat’s claims a “blood libel.”
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis