Keep in mind this is the same jerk who called Cruz a “carnival barker” and promised to hurl himself off a bridge if Cruz won the nomination. Now he’s out whining like a baby because Cruz supporters have the nerve to react in anger.
Well, while Cruz himself has chosen not to respond to King, his supporters are giving the New York Republican a piece of their minds. And King released a statement, obtained by The Washington Post, speaking out about the “vulgar, rabid and adolescent type-phone calls my office has received from Cruz supporters.”
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
King, always quick to throw the haterade at conservatives, said Cruz supporters suffer “from severe cases of arrested development.”
“I owe it to my staff – particularly the female members and young interns – to make this statement,” he said.
Translation: “WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Or better yet: “I can dish out crap, but I can’t take it.”
Hey, Pete, here’s a news flash for ya. When you slam someone the way you have, you’re gonna get some blowback.
Don’t like it? Then shut your pie-hole, and start acting like a human being instead of an “a-dub.”
- GOP lawmaker to introduce new gun control legislation
- Liberals, media explode with hate over Ted Cruz presidential bid
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz
- Va. Dem. suggests killing Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Ann Coulter on Twitter
- Daily Beast contributor fantasizes about John McCain killing Ted Cruz in duel
Be sure to check out and like our Facebook page here.