Rep Jason Chaffetz, the Chairman of the House Oversight Committee has told reporters to expect to hear some big news coming out of his committee next week. He appeared to be chaffing over Obama’s appearance on the
Goebbels Daily Show.
Obama made the absurd statement that the IRS never did anything wrong and there was corruption there. This came just days before released emails that shows the IRS was talking about going after the donors to conservative nonprofits:
“I promise you – there will be news on the IRS side as early as next week. So stay tuned.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Earlier in the week, Chaffetz detailed facts the committee have found using IRS emails and documents when he spoke in front of the Ripon Society. He spoke about the fact that the IRS intentionally destroyed emails after they had been subpoenaed by the committee.
Documents show that the IRS shared confidential information with the White House, liberal groups and even the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, Elijah Cummings. He also seemed to be displeased by Obama’s remarks about the IRS scandal, “the real scandal around the IRS” is under funding the agency.”
- Rep. Jim Jordan Looking to Impeach IRS Commissioner Koskinen
- Lois Lerner email: ‘Tea Party Matter very dangerous’
- IRS’s Lois Lerner takes Fifth Amendment — again!
- Flashback: Chuck Schumer, Al Franken sign letter demanding IRS target Tea Party groups in 2012
- Pattern of abuse? Lois Lerner’s FEC grilled Oliver North about prayer