On Wednesday, the UK Daily Mail reported that receipts obtained by former Rebel Media journalist Laura Loomer indicate that Stephen Paddock, the accused gunman in the tragic Las Vegas shooting that saw over 50 killed and 500 wounded, ordered enough room service to feed two people at least one day before police said he checked into the hotel.
According to the Daily Mail:
Room service receipts from the Las Vegas shooter’s stay at the Mandalay Bay resort and casino reveal his insatiable appetite – and raise questions about the official timeline of the massacre.
A man who works at the Mandalay Bay posted a receipt to Facebook Tuesday night, claiming that he served Paddock in his suite on the 32nd floor of the hotel.
The receipt shows that on September 27, Paddock ordered a large meal to his room including a burger, a bagel, potato soup, a bottle of water and two Pepsis.
Four days later, Paddock used the same room to open fire on a music festival taking place across the street – killing 58 and injuring 527.
According to the receipt, the food was for two guests but, the Daily Mail said, there’s nothing to indicate if two people were actually in the room at the time.
Another source reportedly told Loomer that Paddock was in the room as early as September 25 — several days prior to police reports.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
According to reports, the receipts were posted to the personal Facebook page of one Antonio Hernandez Armenta. But a funny thing happened on the way to Facebook — turns out his page is no longer available. It’s possible Armenta didn’t like the extra attention and made his page private or closed it out.
But wait, there’s more.
According to Loomer, all of the hotel information regarding Paddock has mysteriously disappeared.
One person responded:
That sounds like a cover-up in the works. This story isn't adding up.
— Denise (@westieTX) October 3, 2017
As we reported Tuesday, a number of questions have been raised about the strange nature of the shooting.
Now we have photos of receipts that indicate he was in the room earlier than previously reported and those receipts would seem to suggest that a second person was in the room at the time.
The pictures originally posted to Facebook were taken down and hotel information has reportedly disappeared.
At the very least, these developments will raise even more questions about the shooting, and spark any number of conspiracy theories.
This is a developing story — we’ll keep you updated as we get new information.
- Questions raised over ‘strange’ nature of Las Vegas shooting
- Tony Perkins on Las Vegas Tragedy: ‘A Concert of Evil’
- Lena Dunham Claims Las Vegas Shooting About Race and Gender
- Former Army Medical Center Pharmacist Praises Vegas Shooter
- Unhinged liberal hatemonger cheers Las Vegas massacre: ‘I honestly want every single Trump supporter dead’