On Tuesday, the Republican Party convention continued, with speeches from a variety of people, including First Lady Melania Trump, Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., Eric Trump and many others.
In addition, President Trump participated in a naturalization ceremony, welcoming five new citizens and announced the pardon of Jon Ponder.
Here are some of the speeches from the evening:
There was even a speech by Myron Lizer, the Vice President of the Navajo Nation:
And of course, the First Lady, who gave a wonderful speech:
And the naturalization cremony:
All in all, it was a very good night for the RNC. How do we know? That’s easy. Hollywood hatemongers went apoplectic over Melania Trump, and the lying liberal propagandists in the lying liberal media couldn’t stop spewing their hate and lies.
It was a good night for the GOP.
- Recap: Republican Convention, Day One (Videos)
- Democratic Convention: Failure to Condemn Violence Should Tell You Something
- Major Polling Firm Gives DNC Convention Some BAD News
- Insufferable jerk Bill Maher smears Covington teen Nick Sandmann: ‘F*****g kid,’ ‘little pr**k’
- Tweet of the Day: Hollywood Nutjob Sarah Silverman Proves Liberalism An Ideology Of Rage, Hate
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.