Shortly after the election, we started a poll to determine if Americans would see Joe Biden as a legitimate president, given the widespread issues with the vote count.
We asked the question: If Joe Biden is declared the winner of the 2020 election, will you consider him to be a legitimate president? And by a wide margin, readers said, NO.
Over 93 percent of readers said they would not see Biden as legitimate, and less than five percent said they would. 2.4 percent said they weren’t certain:
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
We asked a similar question on Twitter and got pretty much the same results:
— Conservative Patriot (@co_firing_line) November 4, 2020
Questions still surround the results of the election, something which seems to have triggered at least one former president, who thinks it’s “disappointing” that so many see lying Joe Biden as illegitimate.
That’s just too bad… As I recall, Democrats STILL haven’t accepted the fact that Trump won in 2016.
- Obama: ‘Disappointing’ That Millions of People Are Questioning Election Results (Video)
- While Biden mulls cabinet picks, poll says 1 in 4 doubt vote accuracy
- Poll: If Joe Biden Is Declared Winner of 2020 Election, Will You See Him As Legitimate?
- Election Auditors, IT Specialists, Data Analysts, Others: Overwhelming Evidence of Voter Fraud – Enough to Change the Election
- Sidney Powell on Dominion Machines Voting Fraud ‘I’m Going to Release the Kraken’
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: