It seems liberals love the concept of stifling free speech. On Tuesday’s edition of ABC’s “The View,” Raven-Symone suggested that Americans’ free speech “fuels the fire” of Islamic terrorism.
“I’ve been saying this for a while — it’s not official for the government to obviously say — but we’re in a kind of a World War situation,” she said. “It’s everywhere. And we need to definitely see what’s going on and what’s coming out of our mouths to fuel the fire.”
Here’s video of the segment, courtesy of Breitbart:
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Hostin and co-host Paula Farris said that Trump’s response to the Brussels attack was stronger than that of his rival, Democrat presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton.
Still, Symoné remained unimpressed.
“You know me, I’ve been trying to watch [Trump],” she said. “I’m not a very big fan and I look at it and I go, you know he does not understand — I don’t know if it’s a real word, verbage — the verbiage that you use when when you close the door to your house. You say it with your family. You don’t say it on the other side of the door.”
No, Raven, it’s not our speech that causes militant Islamists to blow things up, and the sooner you and others on the left realize that, the better off we’ll all be.
- Poll: 51 percent of US Muslims want Sharia law, 25 percent support violence against infidels
- What did he know? Turkish President Erdoğan seems to predict attack on Brussels days before attack
- Hashtag #StopIslam trends on Twitter in wake of Brussels terror attack
- Twitter erupts with calls to ban Islam
- Calls to deport Muslims, restrict Islam grow in wake of Paris attacks