This impeachment is nothing more than a partisan exercise designed to further divide the country. Democrats claim to want to unify the country, but impeaching a former president, a private citizen, is the antithesis of unity.
That’s a strong opening line. Declarative sentences, delivered with confidence.
It only gets better from there.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
Senator Rand Paul stood up in the Senate and brought forward a motion to dismiss this whole debacle as unconstitutional. It got 45 votes in favor.
Anyone in the future who studies these events will see this impassioned plea for reason, the accusation of hypocrisy, arguments for why that accusation is absurd on its face, and forty-five votes that the whole process is unconstitutional.
How did he see the results of his own effort?
If this tweet is any indication…
… he thought it went pretty well indeed.
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- Second Sham Impeachment Not Just About Removing President Trump—It’s About Canceling You (Video)
- Second Trump Impeachment The Revenge Of The Political Establishment
- Video: AOC Floats Impeachment If Trump Names Ginsburg Replacement As Schumer Nods In Agreement
- Listen: Unhinged Pelosi Says ‘We Can Impeach’ Trump ‘Every Day Of The Week For Anything He Does’
- Is It Time For Americans To Prepare For Civil War?
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: