Racist sign spotted at Democratic convention
Liberal Democrats oppose laws that require photo IDs to vote because they’re allegedly racist and prevent minorities from voting. So it comes as a surprise to learn that Democrats required delegates to produce photo ID before picking up credentials at their convention.
Well, it’s not really surprising, but it’s still quite eye-opening.
After all, if it’s racist to require photo ID to vote, shouldn’t it be racist to require photo ID for delegates?
In related news, a federal appeals court said a North Carolina voter ID law was enacted “with discriminatory intent” and must be blocked, The Blaze said:
An opinion issued Friday by a three-judge panel of the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond reverses a lower-court’s ruling that had upheld the law.
The 2013 rewrite to voting laws in North Carolina required photo identification to cast in-person ballots and made other changes.
The U.S. Justice Department, state NAACP, League of Women Voters and others sued the state, saying the restrictions violated the remaining provisions of the federal Voting Rights Act and the Constitution.
The ruling comes just days after a federal appeals court in Louisiana found that the Lone Star State’s strict voter ID law also violated the Voting Rights Act and ordered the state to make changes before the November election.
Maybe the court should look into the racist requirement for photo ID at the Democratic convention…
H/T Weasel Zippers
- White on Melania is racist, but white on Clinton is presidential
- Moment of silence for fallen police officers interrupted with shouts of ‘black lives matter’
- Democrat council member: White Christian males, not Muslims, should apologize for terrorism
- Democrat finally calls for defeating ISIS, gets booed by delegates
- Former LA mayor compares evil Hillary to Jesus Christ, advocates amnesty
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.