A creature going by the moniker of “Nocturnus Libertus” decided to use the U.S. flag for toilet paper, then took a picture of it while flipping the bird and posted it on Facebook.
She then taunted visitors to her page.
“Mad yet?” she asked. But she wasn’t close to being finished.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Here’s the top part of the photo she posted. There’s no way I’m posting the whole disgusting thing. If you want to see it, you can go here.
Personally, I don’t know which is worse — the picture, or the fact that it’s been liked by so many people.
But that’s not all. Some of the comments she made on the photo shows what she thinks of white people.
But that’s not all. Here’s some of the photos on her Facebook timeline:
The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft said: “She must be trying out for a position in the DNC.”
I have just one question… Why hasn’t Facebook yanked the photo and the page?
Update: As of 8:27 pm Saturday night, the page appears to be gone. Maybe someone at Facebook got the message…
- Flashback: Blacks call for slavery, death to white people, including babies — Video
- Rapper: Blacks should learn to kill, sicken white people without touching them
- Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan to critics: ‘We will kill you all’ – Audio
- Elected Missouri Democrat threatens voters over white privilege on Twitter
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Former Black Panther head: ‘Finish’ the mission to ‘kill slave masters’
- Activists at New York protest: ‘What do we want? Dead cops’