In Buffalo, N.Y., a Municipal Housing Commissioner and Common Council candidate had his one minute rant against black politicians secretly recorded and it revealed that he was able to use the “N-word” eight times in just one minute.
The Buffalo News was able to get their hands on a copy of the audio. Joseph A. Mascia used his one minute rant to run down black politicians including Mayor Byron Brown, Council President Darius Pridgen, Assemblywoman Crystal Peoples-Stokes, and Dawn Sanders-Garrett. Sanders-Garrett was Mascia’s boss at the Housing Authority.
“The [expletive] n–—s, man. Once they’re in power, forget about it, forget it. They want it all.”
Mascia was riding in a car driven by Paul Christopher who runs a local janitorial supply company where Mascia used to work. Christopher says he recorded Mascia because he was tired of listening to his racist rants.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
- Racist moonbat wipes butt with U.S. flag, posts vile photo on Facebook
- Elected Missouri Democrat threatens voters over white privilege on Twitter
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Former Black Panther head: ‘Finish’ the mission to ‘kill slave masters’
- Activists at New York protest: ‘What do we want? Dead cops’