A veteran who brought his PTSD dog with him into a restaurant was verbally attacked by a racist black woman who is obviously deranged and whose hatred of whites was put on public display as fellow patrons sided with the veteran.
She lashed out in a display of racist bigotry.
‘I ain’t putting up with white people sh*t today!’
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
According to a post at 100 Percent Fed Up:
Does anyone know this woman? This Delaware woman deserves a lesson in what our military has done and still does for America! She verbally attacked a veteran who brought his service dog into a restaurant. Her ignorance and racism took over…Unreal!
This woman needs to educate herself…SERVICE DOGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VETERANS WITH PTSD:
For any veterans out there who feel they need a service dog:
This Able Veteran is a service dog organization benefiting United States military veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Our service dog program is proven to help veterans with PTSD cope successfully with the symptoms of PTSD, including depression, nightmares and social anxiety.
Our intensive Trauma Resiliency Program incorporates service dogs trained for our unique anxiety alert and nightmare interruption aids. We are also training trainers – our PTSD Service Dog Trainer Academy will help put more specially trained service dogs into partnership with veterans suffering from PTSD.
These PTSD dogs help our veterans cope with the stress they fell victim to during war time. The dogs are specially trained to help alleviate the pressure our veterans feel when they reenter civilian life:
Training service dogs for individuals living with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) requires very specialized knowledge and skills – in both the trainer and the dog. These service dogs must possess a perceptive nature, a courteous, compliant temperament and an intuitive spirit in order to perform their duties independently when the individual is facing a crisis. SDA’s training team works to identify and evaluate these unique dogs, and then train them to recognize and interrupt the behaviors associated with anxiety, panic attacks and nightmares. SDA’s trainers evaluate both dogs and applicants in order to effectively pair a successful team.
Each dog is trained to a standard, and additional training is customized to the individual needs of the applicant. SDA is committed to working together with the applicant and their service dog as they learn to work as a team to increase physical, emotional and social self-sufficiency. The dogs are trained to perform many services including, but not limited to:
• Alleviate anxiety/distress and provide psycho-emotional grounding by nudging, pawing, and leaning.
• Assist a person in waking from night terrors and nightmares.
• Distract a person from an event or specific maladaptive behavior by nudging, pawing, and licking.
• Bring medication to a person on command or when alerted to do so by a timer/alarm.
• Stand in front of or circle an individual in crowded areas in order to create personal space in a non-aggressive manner.
• Lead an individual safely to a building exit when experiencing an anxiety or panic attack.
• Get help by alerting another person or activate an emergency button or alert system.
A trained PTSD service dog is a tool and is not intended to substitute or replace current therapeutic or medication treatment plan.
- Armed Revolutionary Black Panthers in Milwaukee: ‘Free us or you die, cracker!’
- Louisiana Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill All Whites
- Black lawyer to black jurors: Free any black accused of murdering, raping whites
- Check out the full list of demands issued by Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter leader falsely claims Trump trying to commit genocide