Which American political party is it that is in bed with Vladimir Putin, again?
It seems to be a bit confusing after Hillary relied on Russian propaganda to smear Donald Trump and taint his 4 years in the Oval Office as he was Putin’s marionette.
Meanwhile, a former Managing Trustee of the Democratic National Committee — who donated more than a half-million to Democrats over the years — also lobbied on behalf of a Russian-backed international investment fund. Does that make him “Putin’s Puppy” as Joe Biden bizarrely says? What if the fund was recently sanctioned by the U.S. government?
Because that’s precisely what’s going on.
From The National Pulse:
The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) – a sovereign wealth fund established while Vladimir Putin was Prime Minister – was the recent target of sanctions from the Biden White House following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Despite the Biden regime’s move to sanction the fund, The National Pulse can reveal that RDIF previously retained former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Managing Trustee John Raffaelli as its American representative, according to Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) filings.
Broadly described as “government relations consulting services,” 2014 documents filed with the Department of Justice detail the scope of Raffaelli’s work for the Russian government-backed firm. Raffaelli’s firm Capitol Counsel would “educate and explain” to American officials RDIF’s “role and relationship with United States partners and investors” as well as liaise with the Treasury Department on behalf of the fund.
On February 25, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki tweeted that the Secretary of the Treasury will be imposing sanctions on RDIF.
The Secretary of Treasury will also be imposing full blocking sanctions on the Russian Direct Investment Fund–a state owned financial entity that functions as a sovereign wealth fund, which is supposed to attract capital into the Russian economy in high-growth sectors.
— Jen Psaki (@PressSec) February 25, 2022
In a twist of irony, the work that Raffaelli was doing for a retainer fee of $45,000 per month was focused on… sanctions.
FEC filings show that Raffaelli has donated over $500,000 to Democrats over the years including to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), and Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaigns in 2007 and 2016.
Raffaelli’s professional bio makes special mention of his Democrat bona fides. Under “Positions held” it mentions that Raffaelli worked on Bill Clinton’s 1992 “Clinton for President” campaign, in 1996, he was on the Clinton-Gore national finance committee, and he also served as Vice-Chair of the “Kerry for President” campaign national finance committee.
So, let’s get this straight…
- Barack Obama in 2012 telling Mitt Romney that Russia isn’t a threat;
- Obama caught on a hot mic with Medvedev saying that the U.S. will have “more flexibility” with regard to European missile defense after the election;
- The “Russian Reset” with Hillary;
- The current White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki photographed with a Russian official and grinning a big, toothy grin while wearing a pink Commie hat;
- Hillary used Russian disinformation as a political tactic to smear Trump as a Russian stooge and spy on him in Trump Tower and in the Oval Office;
- On Day 1 as President, Biden nixed the Keystone XL Pipeline while allowing the Nord Stream 2 pipeline to go forward
- Democrats in Congress used the allegedly “racist” filibuster to block sanctions on Nord Stream 2 just a few weeks ago.
- A former Managing Trustee of the DNC who donated heavily to Democrats making money on a Russian-backed investment fund while lobbying to remove sanctions.
But somehow it’s Republicans that are carrying water for Putin?
Give me a freaking break!
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- A Short Message To Leftists Who Falsely Claim Republicans Support Putin’s Invasion Of Ukraine
- Left-wing conspiracy site claims Russia used NRA to ‘smuggle money to Trump and the Republicans’
- Lefties, Take Note: Your Precious Chicoms Are 100% Behind Russia
- Putin: Democrats Share Russian Ideals That Gave Rise to Communist Party
- Fang Fang Boyfriend Eric ‘Nuke ‘Em’ Swalwell Falsely Claims Republicans Side With Putin On Ukraine Invasion
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.