On Thursday, the Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. Marshall’s Service is investigating violent threats sent to Ashley Estes Kavanaugh, the wife of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
According to the Wall Street Journal:
Judge Kavanaugh’s wife, Ashley Estes Kavanaugh, also has faced threats, which are being investigated by the U.S. Marshals Service, a senior administration official said Thursday.
She has received two profane notes on her work email account in recent days, the official said. Both notes, which have been reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, were sent from the same email address. One of the notes to Mrs. Kavanaugh, a town manager in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., reads, “May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell.” The other, whose subject line reads, “Hi, Ashley,” says she should tell her husband to “put a bullet in his…skull.”
One person close to the confirmation process said that while Mrs. Kavanaugh is upset by the attacks on her husband, she doesn’t want him to withdraw. Judge Kavanaugh himself hasn’t considered withdrawing, according a person familiar with his thinking.
MRC TV says that Christine Ford, the woman who accused Kavanaugh of assaulting her 35 years ago at a drunken party, “has also reported getting threats since going public last weekend. Sen. Susan Collins, a Maine Republican who’s been critical of the 11th-hour accusations, has also received threatening messages.”
Kavanaugh, by the way, has two young daughters, Margaret, 13 and Liza, 10.
This is the modern left… Let that sink in.
- Third named ‘witness’ to alleged Kavanaugh high school assault denies incident
- Friend of Kavanaugh accuser to CNN’s Acosta: Everyone got molested, but not by Kavanaugh — Video
- Grassley schools Kavanaugh accuser on Constitution, gives Friday deadline for prepared testimony
- National Review article unloads on Kavanaugh-blocking Dems
- Woman who said she knew of alleged Kavanaugh incident now says she has no first-hand knowledge
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!