The latest example of public school stupidity came from Pasco, Washington, where a boy was suspended for talking about a toy gun. You read that right, folks — TALKING — about a TOY gun. The suspension was overturned, but the damage to the child has been done.
Here’s just a bit of the madness that has gripped the public school system:
Earlier this month, a seven-year-old Maryland boy was suspended after he chewed a breakfast pastry into the general shape of a gun.
In early February, a seven-year-old Colorado boy was suspended for tossing an imaginary grenade into an imaginary box filled with imaginary “evil forces,” violating school policy.
Recently, an Illinois middle school student was ordered to turn his Marine Corps-themed t-shirt inside out due to the crossed rifles on the shirt.
In Philadelphia, a fifth-grade girl was searched and called a “murderer” over a small piece of paper that had been torn into the general shape of a pistol.
A five-year-old Pennsylvania girl was labeled a “terrorist threat” after telling another student she would shoot her with a Hello Kitty bubble gun.
The son of actor Joseph C. Phillips was threatened with police action for showing friends a picture of an Airsoft BB gun he purchased with his own hard-earned money.
The list goes on and on, but one thing is clear — public schools are turning stupid in their anti-gun hysteria.
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
Naturally, we all want to keep children safe from gun violence, but the absolute idiocy being displayed by educators today is insane. No wonder children can’t read or write. Their teachers don’t know the difference between a Pop Tart and a Glock.
A picture at We Know Memes illustrates this nicely:
What’s scary is that this is quite possibly the kind of headline we could easily see, given the state of things today.
Note to schools: Keep our kids safe, but don’t get stupid over guns and quit abusing our children.
- Second-grade Maryland boy suspended after chewing pastry into shape of gun
- Washington boy suspended for talking about toy Nerf guns, suspension overturned
- Actor Joseph C. Phillips says teacher threatened son over photo of BB gun
- Philadelphia fifth-grader searched, threatened, called a murderer over paper gun
- Seven-year-old boy suspended for tossing imaginary grenade at recess
- Middle-school student ordered to cover Marine Corps t-shirt or face suspension
- Six-year-old suspended from school for making finger gun, saying ‘pow’
- Five-year-old named terrorist threat, suspended after threat to shoot bubbles
- Thousands gather across nation to celebrate ‘Gun Appreciation Day’
- Obama uses videos of children begging for gun control in campaign against NRA
- NRA president blames Obama, media for ‘hundreds’ of death threats
- NRA more popular than President Obama, media silent
- MSNBC’s Martin Bashir compares NRA to Hitler
- Thousands gather across nation for ‘Day of Resistance’ rallies
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.