Despite the fact that Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges, she described him as a “murderer.”
When asked to describe Trayvon Martin, she called him “prey.”
Normally, one is not a “murderer” unless convicted by a jury.
But some, like Cory, apparently don’t care.
Video, courtesy of Weasel Zippers, can be seen below:
Meanwhile, Zimmerman, his family, attorney and the jurors who acquitted him have all been subjected to death threats.
Wonder what Cory — allegedly sworn to uphold the law — would say if any of them were murdered by vigilantes seeking revenge? I hate to say this, but a part of me thinks she’d probably be okay with it at some primeval level.
I’ll leave that up to you…
- White man reportedly beaten by black youths: ‘This is for Trayvon Martin’
- New Black Panther head Malik Zulu Shabazz: Zimmerman will always be hunted (Video)
- ‘Kill Zimmerman’ painted on Pennsylvania business before being torched
- Former DOJ attorney: Zimmerman prosecution sparked by New Black Panthers
- FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman a racist
- Photos reveal Obama marched with Black Panthers in 2007
- New Black Panther leader: ‘Praise be to God’ if Zimmerman murdered in prison
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter
- Open letter, petition demands Eric Holder arrest New Black Panther Party leaders
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people
- New Black Panther leader King Samir Shabazz advocates violence against whites
- New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz asks: ‘The ballot or the bullet’
- New Black Panther spokesman: The white man is the devil
- New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: ‘In self defense, we got to kill’
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.