On Thursday, a coalition of pro-life organizations called on the U.S Department of Justice (DOJ) to address the “ongoing violent attacks against pro-life organizations”.
Led by former Vice President Mike Pence and his Advancing American Freedom initiative, the inquiry seeks to determine whether the Justice Department is intentionally ignoring the attacks on pro-life groups.
Pregnancy centers, pro-life organizations, and churches across the U.S. have been targeted by abortion extremists with violence, vandalism, and harassment since the May 2 leak of the draft majority Supreme Court opinion in the Dobbs case.
A research team at CPRC found there were 135 attacks against pro-life organizations and supporters compared to six attacks on pro-choice groups and supporters.
“The overwhelming narrative in the media is the claim those on the right are responsible for most of the politically motivated violence in the U.S. It has been a theme in the news media after the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision was leaked, with many claiming that there was disproportionate violence against pro-choice providers. But a review of cases shows over 22 times more violence against pro-life advocates,” John Lott, the founder and president of the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC), told Fox News Digital.
“The media has uncritically accepted pro-choice claims of violence without asking for a list of cases,” Lott said.
Attacks on pro-life centers exploded soon after the historic leak in early May. In June, the radical abortion group Jane’s Revenge even took credit for some attacks and declared it “open season” on pro-lifers.
The strongly worded Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request implies the Justice Department is deliberately disregarding attacks against pro-lifers.
“We have serious concerns that the work of DOJ is being inappropriately politicized, as investigations into these acts of violence against organizations disfavored by the current administration are being slow-walked or outright ignored,” the coalition said. “The execution of justice requires fair and equal treatment under the law here, regardless of the Biden administration’s sympathies.”
The demand for DOJ action and pertinent records occurred earlier this past fall, and pro-life Americans continue to wait for the federal government to address the pro-abortion attacks.
While the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act “prohibits threats of force, obstruction and property damage intended to interfere with reproductive health care services” and applies to both to abortion centers and pregnancy help centers, it has thus far only been used against pro-life advocates under the Biden Administration.
- Why Aren’t The Violent Crisis Pregnancy Center Firebombers Being Prosecuted Like The January 6 “Insurrectionists?”
- Over 20 Pregnancy Resource Centers Have Been ATTACKED By Liberal Pro-Abortion Terrorists Since May (Video)
- Mazie Hirono, A Democrat Senator From Hawaii, Apparently Wants Democrats To SHOOT Pro-Life Advocates (Video)
- House Democrats Refuse to Vote to Condemn Terrorism, Violence Against Christians and Pro-Life Centers (Video)
- GOP Rep. Demands DHS Address Radical ‘Jane’s Revenge’ Liberal Abortion Terrorists
- HEY BIDEN: Your Buddies Are Firebombing And Vandalizing Pro-life Institutions … Is That ‘Domestic Terrorism’?
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.