On Sunday, the radical pro-abortion NARAL went ballistic over a Doritos Super Bowl ad that depicted a live baby in the womb.
Why were they upset? For starters, they said the ad humanizes unborn children…
— NARAL (@NARAL) February 8, 2016
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Here are a few responses:
— Jon Gabriel (@exjon) February 8, 2016
— Mike O'Connor (@mmoaks14) February 8, 2016
Shhh. Don’t tell NARAL.
— DocWashburn (@DocWashburn) February 8, 2016
But NARAL can’t, because it’s so pro-abortion and so extreme, it can’t stomach the idea that an unborn child is a person.
Here’s the ad that caused NARAL to go bananas:
Twitchy actually wondered: Is Hillary Clinton OK with aborting the baby in that ad?
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for right to post-birth abortion
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’
- Socialists chant for ‘free abortion on demand’ at conference