Are you still scratching your head on the 2020 election results? You’re not alone.
Here are a few of the things that Basham found strange:
- President Trump gained 11 million votes in 2020. This was the third-largest rise in support for an incumbent in American history. The left’s Messiah, Barack Obama, was comfortably re-elected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008.
- To the chagrin of the NeverTrumpers, Trump received 95% of the GOP vote.
- Trump also did well with Catholics, who cast their ballots for the man with the golden comb-over at a higher rate than they did in 2020.
- Trump did extremely well with White, blue-collar male voters.
- Trump expanded his support among minority voters. He grew his support among Black voters by 50 percent over 2016. Biden’s support dropped below “well below 90 percent” among Black voters, which is normally the threshold for a Democratic candidate to win.
- Trump saw his support in the Hispanic community grow by two-thirds to more than four-in-ten.
- Democrats’ lack of down-ballot support. Victorious presidential challengers, especially challengers, usually have votes supporting down-ballot candidates, but Joe did not.
- The inconsistency in polls and non-polling metrics before the election. Polls have been wrong in recent years, but, despite that, they have an 80 percent accuracy rate. Non-polling metrics include: party registrations, considering the candidates’ primary vote share, candidate enthusiasm, social media following, online searches, number of donors, and the number of people betting on candidates, and those have been 100 percent accurate. But not in this election. They were all wrong.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
In addition, in his article, Basham cited these 10 things that don’t have a satisfactory explanation.
- Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities. Counting generally continued without the observers.
- Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 per cent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio.
- Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions.
- The failure to match signatures on mail in ballots. The destruction of mail in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures.
- Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, “If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election.”
- Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing.
- Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes.
- “Over votes.” Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million ballots, but 2.5 million ballots were returned. In 10 Pennsylvania counties, Biden secured more votes than there were registered Democratic voters. In Nevada, there are 77,982 more votes in the presidential election than total ballots cast; Biden’s current margin is 33,596. Ballots exceeded the number of residents by 2.5 times in some Georgia precincts.
- Serious “chain of custody” breakdowns. Invalid residential addresses. Record numbers of dead people voting. Ballots in pristine condition without creases, that is, they had not been mailed in envelopes as required by law.
- Statistical anomalies. In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favour. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened.
Source: The Spectator U.S.
There you have it, a bunch of reasons why you’re not a “conspiracy theorist” because, as Basham said in his opening paragraph, only conspiracy theorists and cranks note the anomalies and general weirdness of the 2020 election. He said to mark him down as a crank.
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- The Kraken — Sidney Powell Lawsuits Filed in Georgia, Michigan Alleging Massive Election Fraud
- Readers Agree: Joe Biden Will NOT Be Legitimate President
- Texas Voter Fraud Arrest: 134 Counts. Sen Cruz Takes Twitter to the Woodshed
- Conservative Group Offers $10K Reward For Voter Fraud Tipsters in Four Major Cities
- Election Auditors, IT Specialists, Data Analysts, Others: Overwhelming Evidence of Voter Fraud – Enough to Change the Election
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: