On Saturday, seven GOP candidates — [score]Donald Trump[/score], [score]Ted Cruz[/score], [score]Marco Rubio[/score], [score]Ben Carson[/score], [score]Jeb Bush[/score], [score]Chris Christie[/score] and [score]John Kasich[/score] — gathered in Manchester, New Hampshire, to face off in a debate before Tuesday’s primary.
They’ve (once again) made their case, so now it’s your turn.
Who do you think won, and why? Did the candidates help or hurt their cause? Do you think this will make a difference next Tuesday?Why do you think your choice won? Let us know in the comments below.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
- Marco Rubio gay arrest debunked
- Would a President Trump start a nuclear war over a perceived personal slight?
- Jimmy Carter: I’d pick Trump over Ted Cruz, he’s more ‘malleable’
- Did Ben Carson admit that CNN started the rumor that he is dropping out?
- Poll: Who do you think won the Fox News/Google debate?