A new poll proves what conservatives already know; Democrats hate America.
The NY Times/Siena College national poll revealed a disturbing finding that only a tiny 37 percent of Democrats think that the U.S. is not the greatest country.
Per the New York Post:
Instead, 55% of Democrats endorsed the statement that “America is a great country but not the greatest.” Another 7% said the US is “not a great country” with the remainder having no opinion.
By comparison, 69% of Republicans said the US was the greatest. Another 24% said it’s great but not the greatest. Only 5% of GOP respondents said America is not a great country with the remaining 2% having no opinion.
Meanwhile, 47% of registered independents — not affiliated with a party — said America is the greatest country while 45% said it’s great, but not the greatest.
There was a time when even Democrats thought that the U.S.A. was the greatest country on earth.
But now, Democrats no longer love the country and they have jettisoned patriotism.
Nearly to a voter, Democrats have no love for this country.
Cross-posted with iPatriot
- Democrats and Their Sympathizers HATE America: Here’s Why
- Top 2020 Democrat Contenders New Message: They Hate America
- Liberal Hate, Terrorism: Nearly Half Of Democrat Men Under 50 Think It’s Okay To Assassinate Political Opponents
- Liberal hate: New York Democrat state Senator Kevin Parker tells GOP aide to ‘kill yourself’ on Twitter
- ‘The Nation’ Propagandist To ‘The View’ Harpies: US Constitution is ‘Trash’ Written By White People (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.