On Tuesday, Pres. Trump fired James Comey from his position as the head of the FBI. As we noted here, the same people who demanded he be fired last year are now screaming bloody murder that he’s fired and pushing all kinds of tinfoil-hat conspiracy theories.
Opinions are all over the place, with some applauding the move and Trump-haters claiming it’s part of a cover-up.
So we’d like to hear from you: Did President Trump do the right thing thing by firing Comey? Let us know by taking the poll below and explain your reasons in the comments below. We’ll let this poll stay open for a few days and announce the results later this week:Related:
- Liberals who demanded Comey be fired outraged that Comey is fired
- Trump fires Comey: Letter of Dismissal
- Harry Reid claims James Comey, Vladimir Putin conspired to make Trump president
- Harry Reid: FBI Director Comey may violate federal law by investigating Hillary’s lawlessness
- Howard Dean paints James Comey as puppet of Vladimir Putin
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: