On Friday the Internet exploded with leaked audio of lewd comments GOP nominee Donald Trump made 11 years ago. (If you haven’t seen the video, or Trumps statement apologizing for it, you can go here and check it out.)
Naturally, some Republicans — including #NeverTrumpers — have publicly said they can no longer support or vote for Trump. Some have even demanded he drop out of the race, essentially conceding to Clinton.
And of course, the left-wing media — including Fox News — is playing this up as though it’s the end of Trump.
Comments we have seen across social media, however, tell a somewhat different story.
So we’d like to hear from you.
Do comments Trump made over a decade ago change the way you intend to vote?
Do you now plan to vote for someone else like Hillary Clinton or Evan McMullin because of his comments? Or have you decided not to vote for president at all?
Let us know in the poll below, and feel free to let us know why in the comments below. We’ll analyze the results and announce them Sunday:
- Hillary ‘horrified’ by Trump sex talk, says nothing about Bill’s infidelity — Videos
- Wikileaks email drop reveals Hillary’s plan to enact gun control by executive order
- Wikileaks Bombshell: Hillary Conspired to Lie to the American People
- Wikileaks email reveals Clinton campaign coordinating with Soros group
- Wikileaks “Trumps” Clinton Campaign’s October Surprise with a 50,000 Email Drop
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: