A “holiday” card issued by the Obamas makes no mention of Christmas, and has been described as “cool, not warm.”
The Bookworm Room reported:
There’s been a fair amount written about the Obama Christmas card. It’s a pop-up card, which has an expensive look that’s unseemly as millions lose their insurance and millions more have joined the ranks of the perpetually unemployed. It’s colors are cool, not warm, which seems to refute the warmth that Christmas brings to people in the dark of winter.
Here’s the card:
That’s right — an empty building, a cold message, no mention of Christmas. A cold card from cold, heartless people.
Pretty much sums up this administration…
- Democrats remove ‘God’ from DNC platform, insert Obama’s name over 100 times
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as ‘god of all things’
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 3
- Does a DNC souvenir calendar compare Barack Obama to Jesus Christ?
- Newsweek magazine uses religious imagery to label Obama ‘first gay President’
- Michelle Obama: President ‘has brought us out of the dark and into the light’