On Wednesday, Conservative Firing Line Editor-in-Chief Joe Newby joined our good friend Jeff Dunetz to talk Facebook, March for our Lives and more.
Facebook has become an extraordinarily powerful gatekeeper of information and a severely irresponsible one, relentlessly censoring conservatives and voices of freedom, and running interference for the left and Islamic supremacists, and now it seems they are getting involved with the Democratic Party’s Russian conspiracy theory. And now we learn they are selling our personal data to the highest bidder.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Here’s the podcast:
— Conservative Patriot (@co_firing_line) March 28, 2018
On a related note, we discussed the banning of a conservative over a post critical of David Hogg. Not long after Jeff and I spoke, we received an email telling us that the meme was restored, the ban was lifted and the user is back in operation.
- Facebook bans conservative for 30 days over post critical of David Hogg
- Video of the Day: Tucker Carlson addresses Facebook’s censorship and suppression of conservatives
- Facebook In Congress’s Cross-Hairs, While Zuckerberg Plays Hide & Seek – A Knock-On Effect: Propping Up “BANNED: How Facebook Enables Militant Jihad!”
- Open letter to Mark Zuckerberg from a frustrated, fed-up conservative
- Analysis: Facebook’s algorithm changes help CNN, liberal sites, hurts conservative sites