Now PPFA wants supporters on Twitter to change their avatar. Because nothing deals with scandal better than hashtag activism, apparently:
— Planned Parenthood Action (@PPact) July 21, 2015
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
It didn’t go over very well, as you can see from the reaction:
And just in case there was any question where this person stands:
@PPact What % of those butchered babies will never get to grow up to b women cause U want a Lamborghini?
— psl (@SkePatt) July 22, 2015
@PPact Absolutely! That way we know who supports trafficking in human body parts & abuse of a corpse.
— diogenes (@diogenes323bc) July 22, 2015
And on it goes. You get the general idea.
One person suggested:
— ThewlynOh (@ThewlynOh) July 22, 2015
Works for me.
- Planned Parenthood Exec Willing to Break Law to Sell Body Parts to Buy Lamborghini
- Flashback: Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for post-birth abortion
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’