Just when you thought Planned Parenthood (PP) couldn’t sink any lower, you find out they have. The Center for Medical Progress, a medical ethics organization, secretly recorded a meeting between Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood Federation of America and actors pretending to represent a biologics company interested in buying preserved body parts from babies PP cultivated from partial birth abortions. Dr Nucatola is PP’s senior director of medical services. In the video, Nucatola is apparently explaining how their doctors are careful not to damage any body parts they are going to sell.
That means PP is conflicted when a woman comes to them for guidance on whether to abort or to give birth and put the baby up for adoption. Since the process is so unethical, it makes the fetal body parts exceedingly rare and that means bigger profits for PP. It also means that they profit twice. Once for the abortion itself and again when they sell the baby’s body parts. Am I the only one getting sick to my stomach here?
In the video, Nucatola is heard saying this:here.]
- Video: Planned Parenthood caught selling parts from aborted babies
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Great: Planned Parenthood to have access to all Americans’ personal, medical records
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for right to post-birth abortion
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’