Now it seems the organization is faking hack attacks on its website in order to garner sympathy from the low-information left.
Planned Parenthood claimed:
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
An attack on Planned Parenthood's website is an attack on the 200k people who go there for health info every day. http://t.co/Ca5w1EJy9M
— Planned Parenthood Action (@PPact) July 30, 2015
But here’s just a few tweets put out by Stephen Miller that are, well, illuminating:
Sounds like they’ve been caught again. I wonder if they’ll get a judge to put a gag order on bloggers reporting about their fake hacks the way they got a judge to put a restraining order on the outfit that exposed PP for selling dead baby parts…
- Center for Medical Progress to release more videos involving Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood: Show your support for harvesting baby parts
- Flashback: Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for post-birth abortion
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’