Now it seems the organization is faking hack attacks on its website in order to garner sympathy from the low-information left.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Planned Parenthood claimed:
An attack on Planned Parenthood's website is an attack on the 200k people who go there for health info every day. http://t.co/Ca5w1EJy9M
— Planned Parenthood Action (@PPact) July 30, 2015
But here’s just a few tweets put out by Stephen Miller that are, well, illuminating:
Sounds like they’ve been caught again. I wonder if they’ll get a judge to put a gag order on bloggers reporting about their fake hacks the way they got a judge to put a restraining order on the outfit that exposed PP for selling dead baby parts…
- Center for Medical Progress to release more videos involving Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood: Show your support for harvesting baby parts
- Flashback: Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for post-birth abortion
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’