Mary Gatter, the medical director at Planned Parenthood of Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley in California, was caught on a second undercover tape, speaking to actors who pretended to be buyers of body parts from aborted babies.
At first Gatter appeared to be cautious, but as the meeting went along, she began to speak more openly and suggested that she was open not only open to selling the parts but also willing to violate the consent agreement with the abortion patients.
When one of the actors asked for the price of sample tissue from aborted babies, Gatter hedged, not wanting to low-ball herself. At first she suggested 75 dollars but then backed off saying she wanted to see what the going price for the samples would be. The price was tentatively set at a hundred dollars but could be negotiated up after she found out the going rate. As troubling as that is in itself, this part of the transcript is even worse:
Gatter continues: “You know, in negotiations whoever throws out the figure first is at a loss, right?” She explains, “I just don’t want to lowball,” before suggesting, “$75 a specimen.”
- Planned Parenthood Officials Across America Face 12 Years in Prison
- Flashback: Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for post-birth abortion
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’