Over 3,000 rallied for gun rights at the Connecticut State Capitol on Saturday, CBS Hartford said.
The rally was organized by the The Connecticut Citizens Defense League to mark the one-year anniversary of “the signing of one of the most unconstitutional gun laws in the nation,” Twitchy said.
Twitchy also posted pictures taken by people who were at the event:
Is America headed for a recession?
This should sound familiar:
The group that organized this says it is currently spearheading a federal lawsuit against the state’s unconstitutional gun laws, and is asking for donations. More info on that can be seen here.
- Conn. student suspended after asking Gov. Malloy question about gun control law
- Vet: Conn. Cop said ‘I cannot wait to get the order to kick your door in’
- Navy veteran to Conn. lawmakers: ‘I will not comply’ with gun control law
- Oregon man arrested after allegedly talking about guns on bus
- Pro-gun blogger warned: Cops and politicians in Connecticut ‘want you dead’
- Conn. officer says woman sounds ‘anti-American’ for questioning gun control law
- Civil disobedience: Thousands refuse to register ‘assault weapons’ in Conn.
- Sheriff warns of second American revolution if gun confiscation laws pass
- Legal immigrant on gun control: ‘Few saw the Third Reich coming until it was too late’