With all the hatred being leveled at police across the country, thanks in very large part to race-baiters like Al Sharpton and the rabble rousers on the left, it’s good to be able to post something positive.
On Saturday, Twitchy reported that a police officer in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, found this note on a patrol car:
“This note was left on the windshield of a marked CHPD patrol car,” the department said in a tweet. “Thank you!”
Response to the department’s “thanks” was uniformly positive.
— =NATI0NALISTJACK= (@WHITE72MAN) January 3, 2015
Yes, it would. But don’t hold your breath waiting…
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
As I have reported in the past, Obama has never called for law and order, prompting me to refer to him as the “Lord of the Mobs.” He encouraged the anti-capitalist Occupy Wall Street protests, and he’s not lifting a finger to stop this. In fact, his one concern was that protests “stay on course.”
But stay on course for what, exactly? Communist revolution? The murder of police officers?
His base has already called for revolution, and one person, no doubt encouraged by the race-baiters, murdered two cops execution-style.
Another person added:
— ProudDeplorable (@Deplorable2341) January 3, 2015
One person noted:
No, there isn’t.
My personal favorite response to this message:
— Tom Kovach (@TKovachNashvil) January 3, 2015
I agree 100 percent.
- Obama met with Ferguson activists, concerned protests ‘stay on course’
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- List shows Communists, Islamists, Nazis support nationwide OWS protests
- Obama uses Ferguson shooting to bash America as racist at United Nations