It’s also the day that thousands — if not hundreds of thousands — of patriots ride into Washington, D.C. to remember those who died on that day, and all those who died fighting terrorism. They’re also going to counter a so-called “million man march against fear,” which Breitbart reminds us originally started as a “million Muslim march.”
Faye Higbee wrote about this at Misguided Children:
The “American March Against Fear,” as it is dubbed by AMPAC (American Muslim Political Action Committee) has outraged the nation. The march on 9-11-2013, is a deliberately inflammatory action. Their own website claims that the terrorist threat is a hoax, and that Al-Qaeda is a “joke” and “pure hallucination.” Newsflash: their “victory march” is going to hit a snag…a loud, tough, snag. American patriots on motorcycles have created a 55 mile long, 4 lane wide column of bikes just from one city alone.
Here’s a report from Fox43:
And some pictures, courtesy of the Right Scoop:
Fox Toledo reported this:
And video from Smithfield, N.C.:
Another post at Misguided Children says:
As the first rounds of Bikers arrive in D.C. today they are being met with Federal agents in full tactical gear. Federal agents are performing sweeps in campgrounds, arresting all they can for whatever reason they can. I guess we should have known the U.S. government would try to stop this peaceful gathering of Bikers. So All Bikers Proceed with caution. I wonder if all the Muslims are being greeted with federal agents in tactical gear.
I’m told live streaming video can be seen here.
Exit question: I wonder if Obama can hear this…
- Report says Nat’l Park Service lied about permit for 9/11 bike ride through D.C.
- Hillary Clinton: Truth about Benghazi attack doesn’t matter
- Rep. Allen West: Ambassador Rice’s comments on Libya ‘asinine, naive, inept’
- Report: U.S. diplomats warned of security issues 3 days before consulate attack
- Military analyst: State Department, Clinton to blame for deaths in Libya
- White House denies State Department warned of possible embassy attacks
- House: Administration denied ‘repeated requests’ for extra security in Benghazi
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.