A petition posted online by Laurie Cardoza-Moore, the president of Proclaiming Justice to the Nations, demands the immediate resignation of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., for her anti-Semitic agenda and questionable ties to groups like the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).
“Today I am emphatically calling on all PJTN ‘Watchmen’ and all concerned Americans to join ‘The Million Signature March,’ a national petition to demand the immediate resignation of Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar,” she said.
“Time is urgent! When news broke last week of her shameful anti-Semitic messaging, President Trump called for her to resign from her congressional seat. Even her own Democrat colleagues echoed Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s tepid call for Omar to apologize,” she added.
“Do we have valid reasons to know that she is a threat to our national security?” she asked.
“Yes,” she said in response to her own question, adding:
- Omar has ties to the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). CAIR was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorist fundraising operation in the history of the U.S.
- Omar is due to speak this month at a fundraising event for Islamic Relief USA (IRUSA), an affiliate of Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW), the largest international Islamic charity in the world. The connections between the IRUSA, the IRW and terrorism should raise a red flag. In 1999, the IRW accepted a $50,000 check from Osama Bin Laden. In 2006, Israel arrested its project coordinator in Gaza office for funneling money to Hamas. In June 2014, Israel officially declared the organization to be illegal and banned it from operating in Israel and the Palestinian territories. In November 2014, the United Arab Emirates declared the IRW to be a terrorist group.
- To add more fuel to the fire of her IRUSA speaking engagement, she will be speaking alongside senior IRUSA official Yousef Abdallah, who was widely criticized in 2017 after the Middle East Forum found he had expressed violently anti-Semitic ideas on his social media accounts.
She also quoted a tweet Omar posted in 2010 which read: “Israel has hypnotized the world. May Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”
Worse yet, Cardoza-Moore said, Omar has been appointed to the House Foreign Relations Committee, where she is “privy to the classified information.”
“Ilhan Omar must learn that concerned Americans such as you and me stand firmly with our Jewish brethren. We must stand in solidarity to affirm that she will not be allowed to use the heart of American democracy and freedom to defame God’s chosen people and God’s chosen land,” she added.
According to WND:
Cardoza-Moore serves as special envoy to the United Nations for human rights and anti-Semitism on behalf of 44 million Christians.
Breaking Israel News reported Cardoza-Moore said Omar is “waging an unholy war against the Jewish people from Congress.”
“She is about to learn that the Jewish people don’t stand alone, millions of people of faith and conscience stand with the Jewish people. We will neither sleep nor slumber as she uses the heart of American democracy and freedom to defame God’s chosen people and God’s chosen land.”
“Ilhan Omar tricked her electorate into voting for her by lying about her support for Israel. She supports the destruction of the state of Israel and is a virulent anti-Semite with close connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. As American patriots and people of faith, we cannot afford to standby as she continues to sow religious hatred. Proclaiming Justice to The Nations has launched a nationwide petition demanding her immediate resignation. We will continue to act as a firewall around the Jewish people, whenever Jew hatred arises, because their God is our God and their values are our values,” Cardoza-Moore explained.
The petition, which can be seen here, also notes Omar’s ties to “several Muslim Brotherhood front groups” and calls on the Justice Department to “launch a full and thorough investigation into this matter of national security.”
Here’s a video explaining the petition:
- Report: Bernie Sanders privately expressed support to Ilhan Omar over anti-Semitic tweets
- Pres. Trump: Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar Should Resign Over Anti-Semitic Tweets — Video
- Rep Ilhan Omar- Dragging The Foreign Affairs Committee Off The Rails
- Liberal Media Hiding Fact That Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar Just A Tiny Part Of Democrats’ Jew-Hatred
- Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar ‘apologizes’ for anti-Semitic tropes, continues attack on AIPAC
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.