A petition at the White House “We the People” website demands the Obama regime support the First Amendment rights of rodeo clown Tuffy Gessling.
You see, Gessling did a bad thing in today’s politically-correct, upside-down, evil-is-good world. He made a joke about Barack Obama. While wearing an Obama mask. Of course, this did not sit well with low-information liberals who had no problem openly fantasizing about murdering George Bush or Mitt Romney.
In response, he was permanently banned from ever performing at the Missouri State Fair and future performers/contractors must endure sensitivity training so as not to hurt the feelings of the most thin-skinned individuals on earth.
The NAACP also wants Eric Holder’s Justice Department and the Secret Service to investigate. Seriously.
The petition reads:
The events recently at the Missouri rodeo and the clown wearing a mask depicting your image, has created quite a stir. As you have stated, we need to have a discussion on this topic of racism and racial discrimination. However, I feel this is not what you had in mind. As this action by this rodeo clown does not distinguish you from past presidents, I do not relate this in any way to be racially charged. You are simply the sitting president at this time therefore it is your turn; it comes with the job.
Clowns put their bodies and lives between the bull and the cowboy regardless of the color of the bull or the cowboy.
I petition you to defend the ability of clowns to protect the cowboys and entertain the crowd and to give your personal support to this particular clown, Tuffy Gessling.
The petition currently has 544 signatures, and needs over 99,000 more to trigger White House action.
You can see the petition here.
Sign it, then pray for the country…
- Thousands join Facebook page supporting rodeo clown Tuffy Gessling
- NAACP demands DOJ, Secret Service investigate rodeo clown incident
- Mo. State Fair bans clown for wearing Obama mask, mandates ‘sensitivty training’
- Liberals, politicians explode over rodeo clown in Obama mask chased by bulls (Video)
- Video shows child praying to Barack Obama (Video)
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 3
- Newsweek cover calls Obama’s inauguration ‘The second coming’
- Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama ‘our lord and savior’
- Poster at DNC convention calls Barack Obama ‘prophesy fulfilled’
- Obama supporter on NPR: Obama’s voice ‘clears up the weather’
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as ‘god of all things’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.