Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones received a rude awakening in court this week, as an attorney representing parents of children killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting revealed that Jones’ lawyer had accidentally provided him with a copy of his client’s text messages.
The courtroom exchange was shared widely via Twitter.
Alex Jones, seconds after being told that his lawyer mistakenly send a huge cache of texts to Sandy Hook families’ attorney:
“This is your Perry Mason moment” pic.twitter.com/f6byn6N6VA
— Bill Grueskin (@BGrueskin) August 3, 2022
Now, those same text messages could find their way into the hands of the January 6th select committee.
An attorney representing two parents who sued conspiracy theorist Alex Jones over his false claims about the Sandy Hook massacre said Thursday that the House Jan. 6 committee has requested two years’ worth of records from Jones’ phone.
Attorney Mark Bankston said in court that the committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol has requested the digital records.
The House committee did not immediately return a request for comment.
The House Committee has repeatedly and unsuccessfully attempted to tie former President Donald Trump into a wild conspiracy theory regarding the events of January 6th, 2021, in which Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and others are purportedly central players.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- Today They Come For Alex Jones, Tomorrow For All Of Us
- Alex Jones: Judges Have Suspended Constitution For My Trials
- Legal Bombshell: Liberal Judge Rule Alex Jones May Not Discuss 1st Amendment, Say He Is Innocent, Or Claim Court Case Rigged (Video)
- Liberal ‘news’ sites issue corrections after falsely claiming FCC shut down Alex Jones’ ‘flagship’ pirate radio station
- Video of the Day: Joe Scarborough calls for Secret Service to investigate Alex Jones
- Is it now a violation of Facebook policy to speak positively anywhere in public about people site doesn’t like?
- Tucker Carlson SHREDS Liberal Propagandist During Interview On ‘Polarization And Trust In News’ (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.