The Democrat-led, barely-bipartisan select committee on January 6th is under the thumb of Father Time, and there is no denying that they are keenly aware of that fact.
In a year’s time, and barring some miraculous awakening within the largely negligent Biden administration, Congress will coming under the control of the Republican Party. This means that the committee itself is likely to be disbanded, as many conservatives continue to believe that the purpose of the group is to simply damage Donald Trump’s chances at reelection in 2024.
And so they flail. And rush. And jump to herd any and everyone associated with the Trump White House into their congressional corral.
Their latest round of subpoenas reeks of desperation.
The House committee investigating the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol announced on Tuesday a new batch of 10 subpoenas to former White House officials under President Donald Trump, as the panel charges ahead in seeking testimony and documents from witnesses relevant to its probe.
- Nicholas Luna, former President Donald Trump’s personal assistant
- Molly Michael, Trump’s special assistant to the President and Oval Office operations coordinator
- Ben Williamson, Trump’s deputy assistant to the President and senior adviser to then-chief of staff Mark Meadows
- Christopher Liddell, former Trump White House deputy chief of staff
- John McEntee, Trump’s White House personnel director
- Keith Kellogg, national security adviser to then-Vice President Mike Pence
- Kayleigh McEnany, former White House press secretary under Trump
- Stephen Miller, Trump senior adviser
- Cassidy Hutchinson, special assistant to the President for legislative affairs
- Kenneth Klukowski, former senior counsel to Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark.
This list comes just a day after the committee took aim at former national security adviser Michael Flynn, a key figure not only in the RussiaGate ruse, but also within Q Anon circles.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- Jan. 6th Committee Goes Dark, Requests Secret Help from Telecom Companies
- Feds Admit Video Of January 6 ‘Riot’ Shows Officers Fist-Bumping ‘Rioters’
- Political Prisoners: Biden ‘Justice’ Dept. Can’t Produce Evidence It Supposedly Used To Indict January 6th Protesters
- New FBI Report Blows Left’s ‘Insurrection’ Narrative Straight To Hell
- FBI Sources: No Grand Scheme To Attack U.S. Capitol On Jan. 6
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.