On Friday, the Internet exploded with fury over news that Twitter, one of the main players in what I call the “Silicon Valley Axis of Evil,” permanently banned President Trump’s personal @realDonaldTrump account.
“After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,” the social media site declared in a statement. The company also banned the Trump campaign account.
After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.https://t.co/CBpE1I6j8Y
— Twitter Safety (@TwitterSafety) January 8, 2021
Trump responded using the official @POTUS Twitter account, but, Breitbart said, the statements disappeared. It’s not known if Twitter fascists removed the statement.
In his statement, Trump said the Axis powers, which include Twitter and Facebook, are not just silencing him, but the millions of Americans who support him:
As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me — and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me.
Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long. I predicted this would happen and have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED! Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely. STAY TUNED.
Headlines we’ve seen in just the last few days suggest that’s true, meaning that Axis oligarchs have declared war on patriots who support the Constitution and free speech.
Here’s some headlines from Censorship.news:
- AOC spox openly asks Twitter for help censoring congresswoman’s tweet on defund police riots
- CENSORSHIP: Facebook deletes 1.7 million member group ‘Joe Biden is not my President!’ with NO WARNING or explanation
- Ted Cruz: Google is “the most dangerous company on the face of the planet”
- OBEY: Mailchimp joins long list of tech companies CENSORING and deplatforming DISSENT
And Breitbart Tech:
- Democrat Joe Manchin Praises Twitter’s Decision to Permanently Suspend Trump
- Google Blacklists Parler App from Play Store
- Apple to Parler: Crack Down on Free Speech or Face Ban
- Twitter Permanently Blacklists General Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell
Breitbart also tells us that Rush Limbaugh deactivated his Twitter account after Trump’s was banned.
The Gateway Pundit adds:
- Trump Campaign Banned From EMAILING Supporters After Being Suspended By Mail Service Provider
- YouTube Terminates Steve Bannon’s War Room Podcast — One of Top Podcasts in US — Thousands Were Watching at the Time!
- Big Tech Launches Massive Coordinated Cyber Attack on 74,000,000 Trump Voters — GOP SILENT
- BREAKING: “WALK AWAY” Movement DELETED from Facebook, Leaders Blocked from ACCOUNTS — Over 500,000 Testimonials DISAPPEAR!
- Blaze Reporter Who Covered Riot Deplatformed
- Hypocrisy: Twitter Censors Trump, But Not Communist Chinese Propaganda
- Six Tech Platforms Censor Trump or Supporters Over DC Riot
- Shopify Removes Trump Organization & Trump Campaign Stores, Allows BLM
And of course, we have written numerous articles over the years documenting the nefarious activities of the Axis powers.
Do you get it, yet, America? These tech oligarchs are at war with YOU. They demand you goose-step to their drumbeat, and if you refuse, they’ll make you an “unperson.”
Some Republicans, like Nikki Hayley and others in the House, condemned the moves as “dystopian” and reminiscent of a Communist regime.
What the hell is happening?
Twitter and Facebook are shutting down accounts.
Apple and Google are shutting down Parler as people try to migrate there.
Are we living out some kind of dystopian novel this week?
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) January 9, 2021
Big tech tyranny is playing out before our very eyes.
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) January 9, 2021
Public forums like Twitter and Facebook should NOT be allowed to discriminate against individuals based on political beliefs.
I’m drafting a Bill that amends the Civil Rights Act to include political affiliation as an impermissible basis of discrimination!
Enough is enough!
— Lance Gooden (@Lancegooden) January 9, 2021
Don’t be fooled.
Big Tech isn’t shutting down accounts due to “risk”.
They’re trying to control what you READ.
What you THINK.
What you BELIEVE.
They’re after one thing: control.
Because control means power.
Don’t let them win.
— Doug Collins (@RepDougCollins) January 9, 2021
While this is good to see, it’s just another example of Republicans reacting after the fact. They’ve had four years to fix this mess, and they FAILED.
So, what can you do? That’s easy. Give Big Tech oligarchs like Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey the middle finger by abandoning their platforms. If you have stock in their companies, dump it. Boycott their products, like Oculus, which is owned by Facebook.
Remember, these companies are powerful because WE let them get that way. It’s time patriots stood up and said, enough is enough. No more.
- Herr Zuckerberg Bans Trump From Facebook ‘Indefinitely’
- Facebook And Twitter Fascists Add Anti-Trump Labels To Trump’s “Most Important Speech” Ever (Video)
- Shocking Confession of a Facebook Fact Checker
- A Look Back At Ten Years In Facebook Hell
- Conservatives Ditch Fox, Facebook, Twitter Over Election Censorship, Biased Reporting
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.