On Monday evening, Occupy Wall Street posted a graphic to Twitter that actually advocated murdering ICE agents, giving followers instructions on how to stab agents and remove their hearts. As of this writing, the tweet is still up.
The tweet is captioned, “What to do if you encounter an ICE agent.”
(Note: The tweet was finally removed hours after this post, but we have a screenshot, below)
— A.C. Meinde (@ACMeinde) June 19, 2018
I love how twitter just allows this crap.https://t.co/xXoxW5n3p9
— Alex Jewnz (@AJewnz) June 19, 2018
As we’ve reported before, Twitter is well known for censoring conservatives while letting leftists advocate and threaten murder.
I reported it. @jack probably won't have a problem with it though. Especially since he so stupidly ate a Chik-filA sandwich. He'll be eager to prove his loyalty to the Borg hive.
— Jeanne Nicholson 🔹 (@JeannesTweeting) June 19, 2018
— kj cofe (@BostonSweetSox) June 19, 2018
Because the perpetrators are leftists.
Due to the serious potential for offline harm, we have a zero tolerance policy towards violent threats. Accounts found to be posting violent threats will be permanently suspended.
— RyanNoel (@RyanNoel) June 19, 2018
But rules on Twitter only apply to conservatives.
This is a very disturbing and ultimately alarming tweet condoning outright violence. If anyone actually takes this advice can Occupy Wall Street be sued for damages? Can Twitter be sued for damages?
— fighterofdumb (@fighterofdumb) June 19, 2018
So we’re now going on 15 hours that this heinous call to violence & sedition has been up and available to this accounts 200k+ followed. @jack, come on man. What the hell? You chalking this up to satire or something? It’s shameful and adding fuel to what already is a powder-keg.
— Paul M Winters (@RealPaulWinters) June 19, 2018
Actually it’s now closer to 18 hours…
We have seen people suspended indefinitely for calling someone a pansy.
But hey, this is Occupy ya’ know, different rules or something.
True. Sad, but true.
While the folks at Occupy Wall Street are ultimately responsible for this, there are a number of people responsible for creating an environment where this type of thing is possible.
Let’s just make a short list, shall we?
- Former First Lady Laura Bush, who published an op-ed comparing the detainment centers to Japanese internment centers.
- Former CIA Director Michael Hayden, who compared the United States to Nazi Germany.
- MSNBC propagandist Joe Scarborough, who compared federal immigration officials to Nazis rounding up Jews.
- Alleged comedian Kathy Griffin, who unleashed a profane attack on First Lady Melania Trump.
- Alleged comedian Chelsea Handler, who falsely claimed that “all” Republicans are complicit in human rights violations.
Of course the Democrat-media complex played a role in creating a hostile environment where insane leftists can openly advocate murder. And there are many others who have a hand in this, including Democrats in Congress like Nancy Pelosi. As noted above, this is a short list…
Exit question: Will any of these individuals be held accountable if someone acts on Occupy Wall Street’s tweet?
Update: As of 5:25 pm Pacific Time, the tweet had been removed. It’s not known who removed the tweet.
- Hypocrisy: Laura Bush compares Trump’s policies to Japanese internment camps, said nothing during Obama years
- Kathy Griffin to Melania Trump: ‘F*** you … You feckless piece of s***’
- Former CIA Director Michael Hayden hammered after comparing U.S. to Nazi Germany
- Obama Regime Kept Illegal Mexican Kids In Detention Camps As “Experiment”
- Illegal Immigrant Activists Share ANOTHER Fake Image of Kids in Cage; Ron Perlman buys it hook, line and sinker
- Joe Scarborough compares federal immigration officials to Nazis, gets shredded by White House