“I peeked my head out the door and Obama’s gone and I kind of went into a panic. I couldn’t breathe, and I had to go to the hospital,” she said.
According to WNEP, Bruce paid over $1,200.00 for the statue.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
Bruce moved into her home on Rita Street in the city a little more than a year ago. Since then, the statue had become a staple in the neighborhood and her family, dressing him up for Halloween and as Santa during Christmas.
Here’s WNEP’s video report of the theft:
At the time, she said she wasn’t sure if she would replace the statue, but it seems that won’t be necessary.
On Thursday, Fox 13 reported the statue was found on a park bench in a neighboring town.
According to Fox:
Photos provided to the station show a nearly empty bottle of Twisted Tea in the statue’s hand, a pack of empty Twisted Tea bottles on the bench next to it and a cigarette in its mouth.
The only thing missing is a golf club…
It is unclear how the life-sized statue ended up there or who took it.
“I was going to get a Hillary too, but I don’t want to do it now,” she said when the statue first went missing…
- Video shows child praying to Barack Obama
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 3
- Newsweek cover calls Obama’s inauguration ‘The second coming’
- Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama ‘our lord and savior’
- Poster at DNC convention calls Barack Obama ‘prophesy fulfilled’
- Obama supporter on NPR: Obama’s voice ‘clears up the weather’
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as ‘god of all things’
- Florida professor: Obama an ‘apostle’ sent to create ‘heaven here on earth’