But a hilarious video shows that Obama said the exact opposite during the 2012 election.
CNS News reported:
When he was running for re-election in 2012, President Barack Obama repeatedly took credit for ending the war in Iraq and bringing all U.S. troops home from that country. At the White House on Saturday, however, when talking about his decision to use military force against the al-Qaida-related ISIS terrorist group in Iraq, Obama said removing all U.S. troops from Iraq was not “my decision.”
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Lost Leader
Now, he’s blaming Bush and the Iraqis. Who knows, maybe he’ll blame ATM machines, the Internet and those pesky Founding Fathers next. After all, he’s done it before.
Here’s the video:
Moral of the story: This is what you get when you sit home and let low-information liberals elect a Marxist community organizer with no experience who can’t lead his way out of a wet paper bag.
- Obama lashes out, blames Fox News during O’Reilly pre-Super Bowl interview
- Obama blames Founding Fathers for not being able to dictate ‘change’
- Obama blames internet, ATMs for high unemployment
- Obama blames Washington for his own failure to lead
- Obama blames Romney for plant that closed two years after he left Bain Capital
- President Obama blames Bush, “messy democracy” for his own failures
- President Obama blames Bush, engages in class warfare in speech on debt ceiling