Earlier, we reported that President Obama essentially admitted defeat, having failed to convince the American public to support his proposal to attack Syria over a chemical attack against civilians.
Not only did he fail to persuade America, he told NBC that his wife, Michelle, also doesn’t want to go to war.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
The Weekly Standard reported:
The NBC host asked, “Would you act without Congress? The answer could be yes, no, or I haven’t decided.”
“I think it’s fair to say that I haven’t decided. I am taking this vote in Congress and what the American people are saying very seriously. Because if you ask somebody, you know, I read polls like everybody else. And if you ask somebody, if you ask Michelle do we want to be involved in another war, the answer is no.”
Obama, however, told Fox News’ Chris Wallace he would pursue a diplomatic solution…
“We will pursue this diplomatic track. I fervently hope this can be resolved in a nonmilitary way. But I think it is important for us not to let the pedal off the metal when it comes to making sure they understand we mean what we say about international ban on chemical weapons,” he said.
Now, we know the truth of who wears the pants in the First Family…
- Obama admits defeat, says American public not persuaded to attack Syria (Video)
- GOP Rep. McMorris Rodgers: House to continue search for answers on Benghazi
- Benghazi ‘emerging evidence’: White House ‘knowingly misled’ Americans
- Selling war based on lies
- Conservative group: Rep. McMorris Rodgers key to defunding Obamacare
- White House slams Ted Cruz for saying U.S. would be Al Qaeda’s air force
- CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin: U.N., NATO ‘legitimate substitutes’ for Congress
- Idiot leftists going to Syria to act as human shields for Assad regime
- Former LA Times reporter: Opposition to Syria strike due to GOP racism
- McCain: Obama could face impeachment if troops sent into Syria
- Syrian official says chemical weapons charge a ‘conspiracy’ by western leaders
- Iran threatens to rape, kill one of Obama’s daughters if U.S. attacks Syria
- David Letterman rips Obama on ‘red line’ flip flop, says prez has ‘learned how to bulls—t’
- Barack Obama refers to ‘my military’ at G20 summit (Video)
- President Obama: Troops ‘fighting on my behalf’
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- MSNBC’s Ed Schultz blames Bush, says racism behind opposition to war in Syria
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- 100-page Russian report: Syrian rebels conducted chemical attack in March
- Egyptian media portrays Barack Obama as Satan, U.S. media silent
- James Carville blames Bush for lack of support for war in Syria (Video)
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.