On Tuesday, President Obama delivered his final State of the Union speech. Noticeably absent from the speech was any mention of 10 sailors held hostage by Iran.
The reason, Jake Tapper said on Twitter, is because the Obama regime doesn’t see Iran’s actions as hostile.
Why not mention in the State of the Union address the 10 sailors being held by Iran?
WH senior official says: pic.twitter.com/MoCVsWiOo5take our poll - story continues below
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) January 13, 2016
Oh, well, if the Iranians assured us, that’s all we need, right?
Many weren’t impressed:
It’s beyond embarrassing.
That clears it up.
Meanwhile, Obama mentioned non-existent global warming, er, “climate change,” no less than five times.
Tally: Climate Change: 5 mentions. Iranian Hostages: 0 mentions.
— Dan Joseph WBAL (@DanJoseph78) January 13, 2016
- Liberals freak out after Kim Davis invited to State of the Union
- Obama playing visual politics at State of the Union
- Hillary Clinton ad says she’s the only one who can stop the GOP from bombing ISIS
- Media fail: ‘Regular’ mom in 2015 SOTU speech former Dem. operative for Patty Murray
- Obama’s health care plan promise named Politifact’s 2013 ‘Lie of the Year’