The Cupcake Crew, a New York City company that touts itself as “a family of born and raised Brooklynites with a love for everything food and a crazed passion for everything cupcake,” decided Wednesday to join the ranks of the unhinged, anti-Semitic left, comparing Jews to Nazis on Twitter.
Although the vile tweet was deleted, it was captured by the Gateway Pundit, and can be seen below:
Is America headed for a recession?
I’ve never been to New York, but if I ever do go, I’ll be sure to avoid this place like the plague…
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Liberal Gawker channels Helen Thomas, says Israel should be located in Germany
- Christians stoned by American Muslims in Dearborn as police watch
- John Kerry caught on open mic criticizing Israel: ‘Hell of a pinpoint operation’
- Nun claims radical Muslims bottling Christian blood, selling to Saudis