The Cupcake Crew, a New York City company that touts itself as “a family of born and raised Brooklynites with a love for everything food and a crazed passion for everything cupcake,” decided Wednesday to join the ranks of the unhinged, anti-Semitic left, comparing Jews to Nazis on Twitter.
Although the vile tweet was deleted, it was captured by the Gateway Pundit, and can be seen below:
I’ve never been to New York, but if I ever do go, I’ll be sure to avoid this place like the plague…
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Liberal Gawker channels Helen Thomas, says Israel should be located in Germany
- Christians stoned by American Muslims in Dearborn as police watch
- John Kerry caught on open mic criticizing Israel: ‘Hell of a pinpoint operation’
- Nun claims radical Muslims bottling Christian blood, selling to Saudis
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!