IF law and order is to be respected within America — as well as the wider civilized world — let there be no doubt: The evidence is beyond overwhelming that China’s communist dictators manufactured the WUHAN virus as a bio-terrorism weapon. Yes, it was not an “accidental” unleashing!
OF course, to hold the regime accountable — in tandem with one of their main accomplices, the WHO — a case must be carefully built. To said end, consider the following as prima facie mandatory stones, albeit not exclusively so.
- Lo and behold, China’s DM (in 2005) laid out a bio-weapons plan to “clean up” America! Talk about a pre-designed smoking gun….
- Shamelessly, despite the build-up of evidentiary trails, China denies that WUHAN virus came from the communist nation. As if.
- Even more so, China threatens to throw America into the “mighty sea of the coronavirus!” Could the case get any more indicting? Rhetorical.
- With the above in mind, it is hardly shocking that Larry Klayman, the public interest litigator of all litigators, decided: Chicoms must pay for impact of COVID-19! Incontestably.
- Yes, without a scintilla of a doubt, China is lying re their cover-up of coronavirus. No ifs, ands, or buts.
- But if the trails already cited require more visual heft for an upcoming “Nuremberg-style Trial”, so be it. Take (more than) a peek here.
- Still yet, others are more verbally inclined. That’s not a problem, either. Read: CHINA VIRUS:CORONA PANDEMIC.
- And adding to the indictment, as mentioned, let’s not forget the main accomplice: When Tedros (the Director of WHO) moves his lips, Beijing speaks. Indeed.
- But there’s more. Much more. See here, here, here, here, here, and so on and so forth.
IPSO FACTO, with the evidence piling up akin to the tune of countless exponential force multipliers, it makes perfect geopolitical, law and order, and humane sense for the clear-eyed Rebecca Mansour and scholarly Professor Gordon H Chang to assess and assert:
China’s leaders should face something akin to the Nuremberg Trials for “crimes against humanity” regarding the global coronavirus outbreak, said Gordon Chang, Daily Beast columnist and author of The Great U.S.-China Tech War. He offered his comments on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Ed Martin.
Mansour said, “I kind of feel as if we need to have an international reckoning.” She added, “We need like a Nuremberg trial to look at the atrocity that was committed here to get to the bottom of it.”
Chang concurred, “I absolutely agree with you. There does need to be a Nuremberg Trial for Chinese leaders because they have committed a crime against humanity, because if this is not a crime against humanity, then what is?”
“The world needs to get justice,” continued Chang. “We need justice for the Americans that we’ve lost and will lose, and we need justice for other people around the world. It’s a Nuremberg Trial. It’s Guantanamo. It’s a visit forever to Florence Colorado Supermax. I don’t care what it is, but we’ve got to take the Chinese leaders off the streets and make sure that they do face justice of one sort or another.”
The coronavirus outbreak is a cost of doing business with China, remarked Chang, repeating his call for the U.S. to decouple its economy from China.
“Ultimately we have to separate ourselves from China,” Chang said. “This process is going to be painful [and] it will be ugly, but we’ve got to do this. … We can’t reform communism in China, and communism has deadly effects for us.”
Chang stated, “We won’t have a country if Beijing succeeds in its goals. We’ve got to sever our relations with Beijing.”
“Just look at what Beijing has done,” Chang said. “When this is over, if the modeling of the Coronavirus Task Force is correct, we’re going to lose 100,000 Americans. And that’s just an unacceptable cost. You can’t put a money value on that.
Chang went on, “We are going to lose trillions and trillions of dollars in economic output. We are going to burden ourselves and our children with debt. This is the cost of relations with China. People say that for poorer Americans, they get a lot of cheap products [from China], they can live a lot better, but this is the cost.
Chang concluded, “Those products aren’t cheap. They’re paid for with the blood of Americans.”
CONCLUSIVELY, those who disagree with the absolute moral duty of the U.S. to forge a path towards a second Nuremberg-style Trial in history, well, just stay the hell out of the way! You got that?
MOST significantly, a nation built upon Judeo-Christian principles is ethically duty bound to apply the following dictum from the Old Testament:
“Tzedek, tzedek, tirdof…Justice, justice, shall you pursue.”
צדק צדק תרדוף – Shoftim (Deuteronomy 16:18-21:9)
- This message contains content that has been blocked by our security systems.
- If you think you’re seeing this by mistake, please let us know. Yes, additional “proof-in-the pudding” as to why “BANNED: How Facebook Enables Militant Islamic Jihad” had to be written!}