Earlier today, we reported that Newsweek senior writer Kurt Eichenwald blew a gasket after Republicans voted to repeal and replace Obamacare. As part of his insane rant, he referenced a report that Republicans allegedly had a beer party afterward. But as we noted here, the report was false. Nevertheless, Eichenwald could not have cared less that the report he referenced was fake news, Twitchy said.
sorry. They want to drink beer celebrating killing people? Then it should be their loved ones who die.
— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) May 6, 2017
The Daily Caller’s Peter Hasson said he reached out to inform Eichenwald the report was false.
I informed Kurt via email that the anecdote about R's drinking beer post-AHCA is false. He replied: "Do you realize who gives a shit? https://t.co/mTuYhgGSBp
— Peter J. Hasson (@peterjhasson) May 6, 2017
His response, according to Hasson: “Do you realize who gives a sh*t?”
“That kind of response is unfortunately not unexpected,” Twitchy said.
Wow, never let the facts get in the way https://t.co/KQpeNPXe82
— Ben Cook (@BenjaminCook) May 6, 2017
Exactly. Meanwhile, this is the type of person who wants to silence conservative blogs like this one. Can you say, “hypocrite?”
Bingo… He does work for MSNBC, however…
That’s easy. He’s a liberal, therefore subject to a different set of standards than everyone else…
It sure seems that’s the case.
- Kurt Eichenwald goes crazy, wants Republicans tortured, family members dead over healthcare vote
- Gross NY Mag blogger to liberal males: Circle Trump Tower in river of urine
- Liberal media pushes fake story that GOP celebrated Obamacare repeal with beer party
- Fake news alert: Trump gutting Meals on Wheels revealed a media lie
- Juan Williams slams CNN for fake news report that Sean Hannity pulled a gun on him
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: