It seems that some Democrats are now ready to go into full “Stalin mode,” passing laws specifically designed to target those with whom they disagree. Worse yet, the entire Democrat-media complex is silent about it.
Cynthia Chase, a Democrat who serves in New Hampshire’s legislature, seeks to restrict the freedoms conservatives in that state enjoy in order to make the state “less welcoming to any conservative or libertarian planning on moving to her state,” Breitbart reported Thursday.
“In the opinion of this Democrat, Free Staters are the single biggest threat the state is facing today,” she wrote at Blue Hampshire.
Warner Todd Huston explains that a movement to make the state more conservative has been underway since 2001.
“The idea is that Americans of conservative ideals are to move to New Hampshire, gather in communities, run for office, and work to drive the state toward libertarianism and conservatism. It is called the ‘Free State Project’ and adherents are called ‘Free Staters,'” he wrote.
To combat this, Chase says she wants to pass laws specifically targeting conservatives to make the state less free.
What’s next? Gulags? “Re-education” camps?
Of course, the lapdogs gave her a pass. You know that if a Republican had said this, the whole complex whould be freaking out by now.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Invasive Species
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Democratic Senator: Republicans don’t deserve Constitutional freedoms
- Elderly woman in public housing told not to pray, has no First Amendment rights
- Is Facebook actively censoring conservative bloggers?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?